Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website Design a Sock, an online shopping destination for unisex novelty socks. The set of terms pertain to the functionality, content and services offered through https://www.designasock.com, whether as a registered user or a guest.
The website ‘Design a Sock’, is offered and available to users, who are of 18 years of age and older. Using this website makes it liable to assume that you are of the legal age to engage in any contracts with Design a Sock and meet all the eligibility requirements mentioned below. In case you do not meet these requirements, you may not use the website.
We reserve the right to update the terms and conditions from time to time. The changes posted on the website are effective immediately, and apply to the use of the website thereafter. Any alterations in the dispute resolution provisions set forth by the Governing Law and Jurisdiction is not applicable to the disputes the parties prior to the date on which the change is posted on the website.
Design a Sock reserves the right to update the content on the website at their sole discretion without liability and notice to you. The website content need not be up-to-date or complete.
The way you treat the password, user name and any other information as a part of the registration process must be confidential. It is important that you notify us immediately in the wake of unauthorized access to your account or illegal use of username and password on ‘Design a Sock’.
In case you violate any of the provisions of the terms and conditions, then the company reserves full right to disable your account or any portion of it at their sole discretion.
Intellectual Property Rights
All rights, interests and title between you and Design a Sock including information, software, product, video, text, displays, design and audio – all the intellectual property rights are retained by Design a Sock.
As a user, you may use the website for non-commercial and personal use only. No title, right or interest into the website is transferred to you. All the rights not expressly granted as reserved by Design a Sock. You will not distribute, reproduce, create or modify derivative works of the company, except as follows:
- Your personal computer may store copies of such material temporarily, incidental to your viewing and accessing those materials. You may store the files, which are automatically cached by the web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If you want to download or print one copy of reasonable pages of the website, you may, but for personal and non-commercial use, and not for further publications, distribution and reproduction.
- In case we provide mobile, desktop or other applications for download, you can download just one copy to your mobile or computer for your non-commercial or personal use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreements.
- If we are providing the social media features with certain content, you are free to take any actions that are enabled by such features.
You will not:
- Alter copies of any materials from this website https://www.designasock.com
- Use any photographs, illustrations, audio or video sequences, or any graphics from the accompanying text separately.
- Change or delete proprietary rights, trademark or copyright notices from the copies of materials on the website
- Use or access the website for commercial purposes other than mentioned on the website
- In case you wish to make use of any of the materials of the website apart from that said in the terms and conditions, then please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you copy, download, modify, print or otherwise provide any other person with access to any part of the website, such that it breaches the terms and conditions of the company, your existing right to use the website will be immediately ceased. In our opinion, to be on the safe side, you should destroy or return any such copies you have made.
- The ‘Design a Sock’ name, ‘Design a Sock’ logo and all related logos, names, service names, slogans and designs are all trademarks of Design a Sock, or our licensors. You are not allowed to use any such marks without an advance written permission of Design a Sock. All other names, products, logos and slogans on the website are trademarks of their respective owners.
Prohibited Use of the Website
You are not allowed to use the website for:
- In a method, which violates any applicable local, state, federal or international law
- For harming, exploiting or attempting to harm minors in any way by exposing them to content that is inappropriate
- To engage in a conduct, which inhibits or restricts anyone’s use of the website, of which may harm Design a Sock or the users of the website and expose them to liability.
- Procure or transmit the sending of promotional material without any advance written consent, including any chain letter, spam, junk mail or any other solicitation
- To attempt to impersonate Design a Sock, a user, a person or an entity (including using mail address or screen names associated)
- To engage in conducts, which inhibit or restrict anyone’s use of the website, as determined by us may affect Design a Sock and its users.
The website may contain chatrooms, message boards, personal profiles/web pages, interactive services and forums, which allow users to submit, publish, post, transmit or display to other users or persons.
Design a Sock’s Rights
We reserve the right to:
- Refuse or remove any post at our sole discretion.
As a user, your use of the website www.designasock.com is at your own risk. The website has been provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any type, either implied or expressed, statutory or otherwise. Design a Sock disclaims all warranties, representations and guarantees with respect to the fullness, reliability, security, availability, accuracy, quality, non-infringement, or merchantability for purpose in respect of the website.
The Terms and conditions constitute the sole agreement between you and Design a Sock with respect to the Website and supersede all existing agreements, understandings, warranties and representations, with respect to the Website.
Please send all comments, requests and feedbacks to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the Website.